Sunday, March 4, 2012

Welcome to my NEW blog!!

SO SAD TO SEE YOU GONE,
MY DEAR ATOMIC CUCUMBER!!!

On February 9th, 2012 I crashed my truck and totalled her.  As of today, I still have some pain from the crash, and am dealing with it.........Here are some pictures....


The tire was brand new and I wore out all of the tread!!!
 Well, as a pilot, you know that I have passion for flying.....so I tried to do it in my truck. 
I FAILED.


Front view.....

Passenger's side view.....

____________________________________________________________________________

Isaiah is now FIVE AND A HALF years old!!!  He's the best child that anybody could ask for.  He still has his difficulties with Autism, but I love him!!!!  He is doing much better in school and is on grade level and he LOVES his teacher.  It looks like Isaiah will be in first grade next year.  My little spider baby pig is growing up so fast!!!
____________________________________________________________________________

My awesome, handsome little boy has a CHEESEburger!!!


Of course Mommy has to teach him how to make a paper airplane and then to fly it.....
Isaiah had so much fun!!!!

Isaiah loves his Mommy!!!

Isn't he CUTE?!?  It was raining on the way to the school bus.....

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about you! Get your subscribe button up and I'll follow you.

    My new blog: http://www.bluebonnethealingtherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to access your blog, and it says it doesn't exist. :(

      Delete