Sunday, April 1, 2012

Our Nature Walk.....

Today my son and I went on a nature walk behind the house.  We had so much fun for a few hours.  Here are a few pictures from our adventure!!!!

Walking to the lake....follow the gravel road!
 The first stream we came to.....

Isaiah showing me where we should throw rocks.....

Me and the boy....man, we had a blast!!!!

A "wabbit" we saw.....

Isaiah in front of the lake!
I could not for the life of me get this picture to post rotated, but it is Isaiah looking at the bunny rabbit......(yes, Isaiah has a big head!!)


Mrs. Duck guarding her eggs!!!

The reflection of the clouds on the lake....

The island in the middle of the lake....

Isaiah playing by the lake....

Isaiah leading the way!  Hooah!

Chasing a butterfly.....

Isaiah....with a stick!  He wrote letters in the gravel to and from the lake! 

Yes, I was there too!  I'm still not used to my short hair.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time! and that would be a goose by the way not a duck ;) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a zoologist..... :-) Thanks, we did have a great time!

    ReplyDelete